Commonly Asked Questions by Tenants

How do I provide notice to move out?

Submit a Notice to Vacate email, with the exact date you expect to be completely out of the property and ready to turn in keys (property must be empty of personal property and fully cleaned). If you are breaking your lease early, it is the tenant's obligation to pay for rent, utilities and releasing costs until a new tenant is found.

What happens to my security deposit while I am renting?

Security deposits are required and collected at the time a lease is signed. Your security deposit is held in a NC Trust Account and disbursed after your lease terminates. After you have have vacated the property, Adam Blake Properties will perform a move out inspection. If there are damages beyond normal wear and tear, an appropriate amount of money is deducted from you security deposit to cover the cost of the required repairs. If repairs are necessary, you will receive an itemized list of deductions with your security deposit accounting.

What happens to my pet fee?

The pet fee is a non-refundable fee for the privilege of having a pet in the rental property and is paid to the owner.

How do I submit a maintenance request?

Please email a maintenance request form found under the Maintenance Request Tab.

In this section

Contact Us

Adam Blake Properties, Inc.
19900 S. Main St. Ste 4E
Cornelius, NC 28031

Phone: (704) 661-3300
Fax: (704) 749-8484

Maintenance Requests:
(888) 614-3864